Hartovasilion was founded in 2006 aiming at creating and producing utilitarian paper products.
His objective is to promote Greek design through the creation of objects of everyday use, by combining high-standard aesthetics with top-quality local production.
His collaborations so far include a total of 20 different design companies as well as public bodies and industrial designers.
The effort they have made so far has resulted in a number of important distinctions both on a national and international level (Ermis Awards, E.V.G.E – Greek Awards of Graphic Design & Illustration, Red Dot Design Awards and E.D.A.)
It contains instructions for use.
Made in Greece by the Hellenic Candle Company SA.
– Remove all packaging before burning.
– When lighting a candle for the first time, leave it burning until its entire surface melts.
– Allow the wax to cool down and repeat the above procedure.
– Regularly trim the wick to 0,5 cm.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Always place the burning candle in a nonflammable surface and away from drafts.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended.